Beta Pi Sigma Duquesne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For past members of Duquesne University's Beta Pi Sigma Fraternity

You are not connected. Please login or register

JULY 2012 @ Toots

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1JULY 2012 @ Toots Empty JULY 2012 @ Toots Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:17 am

Izz

Admin

Several of you have expressed interest in another get-together and this could be a good time to do so. The date will be FRIDAY JULY 20 @ 7 pm.

The place will be at the old Kranik's Bar in lower Greenfield (Toots), which is now called Big Jim's. Most of the guys there last time thought the food was pretty good. The service was very good. FYI, the attendees last time were Angelo Petrone, Tony DiRocco, Clyde Bruff, Dante Pellegrini, Bob Karausky, & myself. It was a last minute thing requested by Clyde who was in town to visit.

I know some of you are not in town and unlikely to be there but nevertheless all are welcome. Just let me know if you plan to be there so I can reserve space. email me at gamesunl(AT)comcast.net

I've sent this invite to the few guys that I have emails for but again, all are welcome. The list includes:

Bill Matesevac
Tim Mahler
Jim Slovonic
Rich Croker
Rich Domencic will be there
Angelo Petrone will be there
Bob Karausky will be there
Tony DiRocco will be there
Dante Pellegrini will be there
Gery Goga
Pat Rodgers will be there
Pat Piccioni
Tom Rogan
Denny Stanko will be there
Paul Slifko not this time
Ed Murphy not this time
Dan Palaschak
Clyde Bruff not this time
Dan May will be there
Steve Kail
Bob Schwartz will be there
Phyllis LaMantia will be stopping by
Bob Sasser will be stopping by
John Uhrin will be there

--
Responses are after only a few days of the email sent so the above could change quite a bit.

We hope to do this a few times each year.
If you want to be included in future emails of this nature, contact me or anyone on this list and I will add you.

Take care and best,
Izz

Last edited by Izz on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)

https://betapi.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum